27th June 2017, 09:32 PM
Hello006

Can I apply for HR training after completion of BCA and have 5 years gap?

Can I apply for HR training after completion of BCA and have 5 years gap? Is it possible for me to get the job soon after completion of the training? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  3. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Steel after completion of BCA?
  5. Can i apply for Wipro Wase program after completing BCA and one year gap?
  6. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  8. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  9. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  10. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  11. Can I do BCA after having 5 to years of gap?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for BCA after completion of 12th bio maths?
  13. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  15. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  16. Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?
  17. Can I complete my B.Sc (ag) after 4 years of gap?
  18. How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?
29th June 2017, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for HR training after completion of BCA and have 5 years gap?

Should i go through development & programming knowledge before MBA from HR ? Because i m a BCA student ...does this will be necessary to do or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?