31st March 2012, 10:28 AM
archanareddypr

Can I apply for IES exam after completing B.E in Information Science? What is the eligibility for engineering service examination?

I have completed my BE in Information Science stream . Can I apply for the exam and wish to know more about the exam like eligibility for engineering services examination and fee payment etc

3rd April 2012, 02:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IES exam after completing B.E in Information Science? What is the eligibility for engineering service examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanareddypr View Post
I have completed my BE in Information Science stream . Can I apply for the exam and wish to know more about the exam like eligibility for engineering services examination and fee payment etc
The Engineering Service Examination is basically conducted only in the following disciplines of engineering:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

But as far as eligibility is concerned, candidates holding bachelors degree in engineering, even in disciplines other than the four mentioned above, may write the examination provided he/she is within the age limit of 21-30 years.

The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and therefore, for further information, refer to its official website.
30th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for IES exam after completing B.E in Information Science? What is the eligibility for engineering service examination?

i am doing 1st year BTech IT.in which year can i write gate exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?