29th June 2012, 01:29 PM
anjali 19 sharma 92

Can I apply for IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1st year?

I m pursuing my chemical enginnering from uicet 1st year
can i apply for IES exam
shall i start coaching of IES FROM 2nd year. ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT Mesra or Chemical Engineering from UICET, Chandigarh? What is the starting package?
  2. What things should I do to clear my IAS or IES Exam in first attempt pursuing 1st year of Mechanical Engineering from IIT-Delhi?
  3. Which is a better college between USCT and UICET?
  4. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  5. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am pursuing BE(first year) with mechanical stream from MMM engineering college, Gorakhpur
  6. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  7. How to prepare for IES exam? What is the eligibility criteria for IES exam? Am I eligible for IES exam pursuing my 1st year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course? What will be the salary offered for an IES Officer?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Can Chemical Engineers apply for IES exam? How much percentage is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How an engineering 1st year student can prepare for IES exam?
  13. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  15. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  18. Am I eligible to give IES exam while pursuing EC engineering? Tips for the entrance exam?
15th August 2012, 08:24 PM
ad55

Default Re: Can I apply for IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1st year?

IES stands for indian engineering services it is the second most toughest exam after IAS examination ,no you cannot appear in the exam while pursuing your B.E. ,as for you to be eligible for exam you should have passed your B.E. ,rest of the details you can see from the linked pdf file
15th August 2012, 08:33 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I apply for IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1st year?

dear,

you can not give IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1ST YEAR

because you can only apply after completing 4 yrs of bachelor's degree
or you can also apply at final year of bachelor's degree
15th August 2012, 08:35 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

you can not give IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1ST YEAR

because you can only apply after completing 4 yrs of bachelor's degree
or you can also apply at final year of bachelor's degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?