7th December 2012, 11:01 AM

Can I apply for income tax officer exam after completing B.Com from correspoondence

sir i am a C.A. student and i have completed my b.com from correspondence sir can i apply for income tax officer exam...??

15th February 2013, 12:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for income tax officer exam after completing B.Com from correspoondence

hi.
Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by SSC. The eligibility criteria are as follows: Age limit: 18 years to 27 years. Education qualification: Candidate must possess a degree from recognized university in India. Apply online in the official website for the examination. The notification will be out soon, so I suggest you to be in touch with the official site for all the details regarding the examination.
All the Best.
16th February 2013, 05:09 PM
Beawar

Default Re: Can I apply for income tax officer exam after completing B.Com from correspoondence

Dear..

Income tax officer are recruited by SSC and if you want to become Income tax officer then you have to clear the exam of SSC CGL

SSC CGL exam is conducted once in a year by SSC. It is a exam which is conducted in 2 phase or tier which are as follows :-

Tier I :- 200 questions to be solved in 2 hours. Question will come from Maths, Reasoning English and GK. The paper will be objective type.

Tier II :- For all those candidate who has cleared the exam that means tier I can give tier two which is a tough exam as compared to the tier I. The paper will be of 4 hours and will contain questions from English and Maths. Candidate qualified here will be called for an Interview and a better performance there will take you the prestigious job of SSC various post.

Eligibility :-

Age limit :- 20-27
Relaxation to SC ST and OBC
Graduates are only eligible
Graduates must be done from a valid university
No percentage barrier
No subject barrier

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?