26th May 2020, 01:37 PM
SumedhMore

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after completing my B.Sc Industrial Science from Open University?

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service examination after completing my Graduation in B.Sc Industrial Science. Please let me know if my educational qualification is as per requirements for IFS exam.

13th June 2020, 05:27 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after completing my B.Sc Industrial Science from Open University?

Hi,
yes. you are eligible to apply for IFS examination.

As the eligibility needed is as below:

The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering.
Age Limit for UPSC IFS EXAM is that the candidate should be in between 21 years and 32 years (Relaxation in age by 5 years will be provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
In addition the candidate must also be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination.

For further details you can visit the official link given below and download the notification:
https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations...ination%202020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?