24th September 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Is degree from Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University valid for Indian Forest Service?

I have done BA degree with Mathematics from Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU). Can l apply for Indian Forest Service? Is this degree valid for it?

27th September 2018, 12:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree from Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University valid for Indian Forest Service?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Civil Service Examination for recruitment as an IFS officer after completion of bachelor degree with Vardhaman Open University.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?