13th July 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for J.T.O entrance exam being a final year student of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B-Tech final year in Electronics and Communication. Can I apply for J.T.O entrance examination? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th July 2016, 10:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for J.T.O entrance exam being a final year student of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

No, you are not eligible to apply for JTO entrance examination being a final year B.Tech (ECE) student. Eligibility criteria required to apply for JTO entrance examination is mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
You should have passed Graduation course in any of the following disciplines from a Government recognised university :-

=> Computer Science Engineering
=> Electrical Engineering
=> Electronics Engineering
=> Information Technology
=> Radio Engineering
=> Telecommunication Engineering

2. Age Limit :-
The upper age limit allowed to appear in JTO entrance examination is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government norms.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing final year B.Tech (ECE) course, so, you are not eligible to apply for JTO entrance examination. You have to complete your final year B.Tech course to be eligible to apply for JTO entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?