16th June 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for repeating Sr.Secondary after getting failed in it and eligibility of appearing IIT JEE and other entrance exam?

hello, sir i failed in maths in year i have given compartment and i may fail in it tooo, so can u tell me can i apply for board exam the next year if yes how??
and can i give iit jee exam also after board exam......or any other engineering entrance???
plz tell ASAP it's urgent

17th June 2015, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for repeating Sr.Secondary after getting failed in it and eligibility of appearing IIT JEE and other entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, sir i failed in maths in year i have given compartment and i may fail in it tooo, so can u tell me can i apply for board exam the next year if yes how??
and can i give iit jee exam also after board exam......or any other engineering entrance???
plz tell ASAP it's urgent
Yes, you can apply for 12th board exam so you can contact to your higher secondary school.

You are eligible for IIT JEE exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
17th June 2015, 01:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for repeating Sr.Secondary after getting failed in it and eligibility of appearing IIT JEE and other entrance exam?

Yes, you can appear for your Sr.Secondary after having failed in it once or if you wish you can appear for improvement examination also.

Eligibility to appear for IIT-JEE and other entrance examinations after 12th:

You need to have scored a minimum of 50% in your boards with Science background and should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your +2 level and your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
7th January 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in 2017 with 85.6% but not appeard for jee main and advanced. Iin 2021 I wanted to give jee main exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?