28th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?

i am studying btech final year but i have so many backlogs, now my age is 21 can i aligble for the job plz bro reply me urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  4. What is the salary of JTO in BSNL?
  5. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  6. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  7. What should I do having 8 backlogs in final year? Can I pursue MBA after clearing backlogs?
  8. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
  9. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  11. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  13. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  14. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility to be an Engineer graduate?
  17. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  18. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
18th July 2012, 08:24 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?

dear....
you can not apply for a job with some backlogs ...because every company will check your record and then they can give the job ...first you will clear all your backlogs and then apply for a job ..
hope you will be clear all your backlogs and get a good job...
19th July 2012, 08:07 PM
mote shubhangi

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?

no you cant get job with backlogs because passing certificate is needed in companies for geting good jobs..but if you have different skills you can try in any workshops or show rooms..for temporary....after completion ob b.tech you try for good companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?