29th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Job in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

i am studinning in fourth year b.tech electrical engineering can i apply for ntpc job

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate of B.Tech in CSE apply for Job in NTPC?
  2. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  3. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  4. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  5. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  7. Can I apply for SI position being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job? -- [New]
  9. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
  10. Can a Computer Science 4th year B.Tech. student apply for Bank PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  12. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  13. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  14. For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?
  15. How can I apply for government job in BSNL or Bank PO while doing B.Tech 4th year Computer Science?
  16. What are the various departments in NTPC Noida?
  17. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  18. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
29th May 2012, 03:49 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: Can I apply for Job in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

Hi, There are many good opportunities for electrical engineers in Ntpc.
Ntpc is very reputed company in India. Ntpc refers to National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.
But Ntpc does not recruit the students who are studying in final year. after completion of btech you can apply in Ntpc.
Mode of apply in Ntpc
The Ntpc recruit fresher through the entrance exam i.e.GATE.
The students who are in final year of graduation(btech, be) are eligible for giving the test.
So, the better option for you is to give entrance exam of gate for getting recruitment in Ntpc.
29th May 2012, 04:55 PM
belidepriyanka

Angry Re: Can I apply for Job in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

hi.....
yes, as a student of electrical departement you can apply for NTPC as the jobs which are been rendered there are related to electronics and electrical...the jobs are rendered there with a good salary..
7th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Job in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?

can i apply a job in ntpc being a candidate persuing 4th year b.tech computer science?
26th July 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any other procedure rather than gate, for getting job in ntpc ?
1st March 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

i am studinning in fourth year b.tech electrical engineering can i apply for ntpc job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?