23rd April 2013, 08:01 PM
appuk5156

Can I apply for Kerala CET after finishing 10th in Kerala and 12th in Karnataka?

can i apply for kerala cet after finishing 10th in kerala and 12th in karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  2. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  3. Can I apply for CET after completing 12th and 10th and Kerala?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  5. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  8. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for SBI PO exam in Karnataka? I am from Kerala
  10. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  11. Eligibility for Karnataka CET after HSE from Kerala?
  12. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  13. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  14. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  15. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  16. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  17. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  18. Can I apply for Karnataka CET?
11th December 2018, 12:16 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Kerala CET after finishing 10th in Kerala and 12th in Karnataka?

If you are keralite or fall under category of Non-Keralite (NK I) or Non-Keralite (NK II), then you are eligible for KEAM. Non-Keralite (NK I) and Non-Keralite (NK II) will not be eligible for getting benefits of Communal/Special/PwD reservation or fee concession. KEAM is the Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical entrance examination. After entrance exam, Admission will be given through CAP (Centralized Allotment Process). During counselling, You will have to fill your choice of colleges and courses. Seat Allotment will be given as per your merit rank, your preferences and category.

KEAM Eligibility
- You must be a citizen of India and fall under categories of Keralite, Non-Keralite (NK I) or Non-Keralite (NK II).
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Your age must be at least 17 years on 31st December of the examination year. No upper age limit.

KEAM Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 240
- Total Marks : 960
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- For each correct answer, +4 marks will be allotted. Negative Marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.

Paper I : Physics & Chemistry : 120 Questions
Paper II : Mathematics or Biology : 120 Questions

KEAM 2019 Tentative Dates
- Starting Online Registration : 1st Week of February, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : 4th Week of February, 2019
- Release Admit Card : 2nd Week of April, 2019
- KEAM 2019 Exam Date : 4th Week of April, 2019
- Declaration of Result : 4th Week of May, 2019
- Publish Merit List : 3rd Week of June, 2019
- Starting Counselling : 4th Week of June, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?