12th May 2011, 08:34 PM
worldstar

Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu

Sir...I've doubts regarding the eligibility criteria for tancet...I'm a keralite by birth and did my schooling in kerala till 10th...but then we shifted to tamilnadu and I did my 12th and ug degree here in tamilnadu...we obtained tamilnadu ration card and voter id on aug ...Now I have a doubt on what my nativity actually is...Is it TN/kerala...???? While filing the application form I gave my nativity as kerala.....Will it cause any problem sir???? Since I'm learning here in tn for 5 yrs will I be treated as a tamilnadu candidate though I have given my nativity as kerala???

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  3. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  4. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  7. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu
  9. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  11. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  12. What's the essential criteria for being a local candidate? Either birth place or 10th/12th schooling place?
  13. What should I do to do Ph.D in esteemed universities which are in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  14. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  15. Can I appear in AIPGMEE if done schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Am I eligible for TNPSC having completed graduation in Kerala?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
18th June 2015, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu

Sir,
My son studid up to xth std CBSE in kerala and he born in kerala.myself and my wife born in Tamilnadu and settled in Kerala. Now he is doing plus one at Tamilnadu. After his plus two is it possible to apply for Tamilnadu Enigineering enterance? or any hurdeles there? pl reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?