7th December 2020, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the KPSC FDA recruitment exam being a Nursing graduate?

Hello Sir, I have completed BSc Nursing course. I want to apply for the FDA exam of KPSC recruitment. Kindly tell me if I can apply for this recruitment exam. Waiting for your response!

15th December 2020, 01:41 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Can I apply for the KPSC FDA recruitment exam being a Nursing graduate?

Yes you can apply you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or board of education to apply for the post of First Division Assistant.
The notification for FDA recruitment is released by Karnataka Public Service Commission released at the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. So, candidates apply for the vacancies and they can check all the details of educational qualification and age limit at the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?