5th November 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBA in distance mode with 44 percent marks in B.Com?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have got 44 % in B.Com, can I do MBA in distance with reputed University? Kindly provide the name of some Universities for the same. I need to start the preparation for applying for the course next and need the details soon for the same. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  2. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc maths in distance mode
  3. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?
  5. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  7. Universities offering valid distance B.Ed degree?
  8. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  9. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  10. Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate? -- [New]
  11. List of best colleges in Chennai to study MBA in distance mode? Is MBA in distance mode valuable?
  12. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  13. What is the eligibility for 3 years LLB after graduation in commerce
  14. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  15. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  16. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  17. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  18. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
6th November 2017, 01:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA in distance mode with 44 percent marks in B.Com?

Reputed university does not offer Master of Business Administration in distance mode. Also AICTE has not approved MBA in distance mode. You are not eligible for Common Admission Test after scoring 44% marks in bachelor's degree because minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required for this exam.

You can apply for other exams to get admission in regular MBA colleges like:

1. Management Aptitude Test.

2. XAT, SNAP and AICTE approved private MBA colleges.
6th November 2017, 09:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA in distance mode with 44 percent marks in B.Com?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing MBA from a recognized university ( in regular or open mode ) you need to have completed your graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks in the same degree from a recognized university.

So having completed your bachelor degree course i.e; B.Com degree course with 44% marks you are not eligible for pursuing MBA degree course from a reputed university even in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?