5th November 2017, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs?

Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs? Can you please provide me with the information on this? What should be the steps which we need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

6th November 2017, 09:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required for those who are looking to make their career in teaching profession.

First thing I would like to let you know that Singhania University is affiliated to UGC ( Union Grant Commission ) and hence any degree pursued from Singhania University is valid for any job or higher studies and therefore you just need to be worried about the validity of B.Ed. degree from Singhania University for government jobs.

For more details regarding SInghania University you can refer to its official link i.e; http://www.singhaniauniversity.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?