17th December 2018, 05:11 PM
Cool_Rahul

Can I apply for MBA without having graduation final degree?

Hi, I have completed my graduation and have all mark sheets but I haven't received the graduate degree yet. Am I eligible for MBA admissions? Can't I take provisional admission? StudyGrades

7th February 2019, 02:10 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA without having graduation final degree?

Yes, initial you can take admission or can complete the admission process but at the end of the process, you have to submit all the documents which require.

You can consult the office for late submission of the document, hopefully, they will understand and corporate.
8th February 2019, 12:49 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA without having graduation final degree?

Yes, Untill receiving your degree you can take a passing certificate from university. That will surve the purpose and as soon as you get your degree in your hand make sure you will submit the xerox to concerned division of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?