5th December 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service)?

Respected Sir, I want join the IIS (Indian Information Service) so I want to know the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service). What is the qualification criteria required for joining the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army's Military Nursing Service? Age, qualification for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Administrative Service after completing Diploma in ECE?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  6. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  7. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  10. What are the job options in government sector?
  11. What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Indian Statistical Service exam?
  13. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Postal Service for B.Com final year student?
  16. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  18. How to join Indian police job? What is the procedure followed?
27th December 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service)?

Good morning sir/madam
I want to join as IIS officer. I am doing my graduation at English honours from Holy Cross College, Agartala. My graduation course will complete in the year 2018 .
Please, it's my humble request to you grant me the suggestions to crack down the IIS exam successfully. Have a nice day.
Thank you
Your's faithfully
Arkajyoti Dey ( BA-Eng hons Ist year)
Holy Cross College
Agartala
8th February 2019, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service)?

Respected Sir, I want join the IIS (Indian Information Service) so I want to know the eligibility criteria required to join IIS (Indian Information Service). What is the qualification criteria required for joining the same? Please answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?