10th July 2018, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCom with a KT in TYBCom 6th semester?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got one KT in 6th semester of TYBCom. I want to secure admission for MCom course. So, can I apply for MCom course with this one KT? Please let me know asap. Thank you!

12th July 2018, 06:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCom with a KT in TYBCom 6th semester?

Yes, you can apply for M.Com admission.

M.Com (Master of Commerce) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying M.Com is a bachelos or graduation level degree in commerce related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

Since you have studied TY B.Com you are eligible for studying M.Com. Having KT will not be a problem in getting admission in any university.
15th July 2018, 08:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCom with a KT in TYBCom 6th semester?

No, in order to get admission in Master of commerce course in any college, candidates must have passed in all subjects of Bachelor's degree in commerce. Even if you have backlog in one paper in any semester, your degree is incomplete for admission in higher studies.

You need to appear for backlog paper examination and clear the subject in which you have KT and then apply for admission in Master of commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?