10th June 2018, 12:40 AM
Paras987z

Is there any university which provides provision for completing only final year of graduation from distance?

Sir, I left my graduation in final year from my home university because I had to to do government job somewhere else. Is there any university which provides a provision for the completion of final year from distance?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I leave my M.Tech degree in between and join IES or is there a provision that I can join IES just after completing my Post Graduation?
  2. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  3. Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?
  4. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  5. Is there any provision for CA student to get graduation certificate from distance universities? What is the criteria for it?
  6. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  7. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  8. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  10. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to continue graduation in distance mode from 2nd year onwards?
  12. What is the procedure followed for completion of graduation in one year?
  13. Am I eligible to complete graduation course from open university if I got job in bank while doing graduation?
  14. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  15. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  16. Is it valid to complete graduation from Eiilm University?
  17. Can Graduates through distance education apply for DO exam?
  18. How to complete my final year in distance learning after completing B.Tech 3rd year
15th July 2018, 08:38 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university which provides provision for completing only final year of graduation from distance?

No such provision is there for any University to offer only final year of Graduation in Distance Education.

Either the candidate has to pursue the 3 years of Graduation in Regular mode or in Distance Learning.

As you are doing Government Job, it is a genuine reason. I would suggest you to please discuss this with your HOD.

Request them to give permission for not attending classes and to attend only for Exams.

Hopefully they would accept it as they don't want to spoil your career.

But you need to pay some amount of money as a fee for not attending classes.

Ensure you have strong preparation at home for all the subjects so that there won't be any backlogs.

If required, try to join go for private tution to understand the subject to score more marks.

Also inform well in advance to your higher officials regarding your leave for final year Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?