8th April 2013, 12:17 AM
nurja

Can I apply for NET exam after MSc Psychology Madras University distance education?

hai iam nurja

can i apply for NET exam after MSC psychology madras university distance education/ is it valid?
can i apply for MPHILL and PHD for the same university

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Psychology distance course in Madras University approved? Can I get equalency certificate from MG university?
  2. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  3. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  4. BSc Psychology question papers?
  5. Second Year M.Sc Psychology Question papers University of Madras Institute of Distance Education
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  8. 1st year M.Sc. Psychology previous year question papers - university of madras, institution of distance education
  9. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  11. Madras university MSc Psychology 1st year question papers of last five years?
  12. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam after holding B.Com degree from Madras University(Distance Education)?
  14. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  15. MSc Psychology 2nd year question papers of Madras University
  16. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program? -- [New]
  18. List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?
11th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam after MSc Psychology Madras University distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurja View Post
hai iam nurja
can i apply for NET exam after MSC psychology madras university distance education/ is it valid?
can i apply for MPHILL and PHD for the same university
Yes you're eligible for NET entrance examination after completing master degree course through distance mode. Applicants who completed master degree course through distance mode are considered eligible for NET entrance examination. NET stands for National Eligibility Criteria and this Examination is conducted by the University Grants Commission. This Examination held twice in a year. The candidate who aspiring to become an Lecturer then the candidate should be compulsory qualified in NET Examination. Master degree course in any discipline are eligible to apply for NET entrance examination, However minimum 55% percentage of marks required for General category candidates and 5% percentage of relaxation will be application for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Applicant age should not more than 28 for Junior Research Fellowship and there is no limit for Lectureship. So, being a M.Sc distance course student you're eligible for NET entrance examination.

For More Details Please visit here :- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
17th May 2014, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam after MSc Psychology Madras University distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestanswerer View Post
No you're not eligible for NET entrance examination after completing M.Sc Physiology course through distance mode. Only the candidate who completed graduation course through regular mode are eligible to apply for M.Sc psychology. NET stands for National Eligibility Criteria and this Examination is conducted by the University Grants Commission. This Examination held twice in a year. The candidate who aspiring to become an Lecturer then the candidate should be compulsory qualified in NET Examination. Master degree course in any discipline are eligible to apply for NET entrance examination, However minimum 55% percentage of marks required for General category candidates and 5% percentage of relaxation will be application for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Applicant age should not more than 28 for Junior Research Fellowship and there is no limit for Lectureship. So, being a M.Sc distance course student you're ineligible to apply for NET entrance examination.

Please do some research before replying. And post the source of Information. If you cant contribute its ok dont confuse !!
14th October 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for net exam after completing my msc mathematics distant education in madras university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?