13th January 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University?

Respected Sir, My name is Jaanvi Singh and I have completed my MBA in Port and Shipping Management. Now I want to apply for NET UGC exam so I want to know can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  2. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?
  3. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  4. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about distance education universities providing MBA course in Shipping and Port in Tamilnadu?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?
  7. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing UG and PG management in Anna University
  9. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MBA in Finance (Distance Education)? Which is my subject code 08 Commerce or 17 Management? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  12. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  13. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  15. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  16. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  17. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education
14th January 2017, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Jaanvi Singh and I have completed my MBA in Port and Shipping Management. Now I want to apply for NET UGC exam so I want to know can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of MBA course, you can apply for UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There are no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

List of the university for part time Ph.D course in Management:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
16th January 2017, 06:27 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University?

For UGC NET exam candidate need to have a master degree or its equivalent with minimum 55% marks and must not have any backlogs. As you are a MBA student you are eligible for the UGC NET exam .
Certificate of UGC NET is valid for 7 years , keep this certificate as most of private colleges demand for this certificate for the appointment of teachers.

You can take admission in PhD degree if you have a good rank in UGC NET. Mentioning some of colleges :
>> University of Delhi
>> Galgotia University
>> Indian Agricultural research institute
>> Standford University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?