18th July 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the officer post in Indian Army after completion of AMIE? I have done diploma in instrumentation engineering

Hi sir
recently i hav acheived diploma in instrumentatation engg. After completing amie wil i be eligible for recruitment in the indian army as an officer.
Sir, kindly help me

30th June 2015, 11:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the officer post in Indian Army after completion of AMIE? I have done diploma in instrumentation engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir
recently i hav acheived diploma in instrumentatation engg. After completing amie wil i be eligible for recruitment in the indian army as an officer.
Sir, kindly help me
Yeah you can apply for joining in Indian army after completing Diploma in Instrumention Engineering. There are various entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in defence forces of India. According to the qualification of yours, you can apply for NDA exam

This is a defence service exam and is conducted by UPSC and is held every year for candidates to join in defence forces. The eligibility needed are that, candidate should have a citizenship in India and must be a unmarried male candidate. Age limit needed is 16 1/2- 19 1/2 years and there is no relaxation for other category candidates. Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. Apart from all these candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA exam and you can get more information regarding the exam at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?