11th November 2021, 01:39 AM
Ibah

Can I apply for paramedical using Nios on demand exam for only biology?

I passed 12th from Science stream with physics, chemistry, computer science,subject group in 2017. Now, I regret that I should have taken PCMB for my BASLP course. Can I give NIOS on Demand exam for only Biology subject? Can I apply for government job Paramedical branch with it? Is it safe? Can I get admission for Paramedical branch with it

12th December 2021, 09:25 AM
Aorta

Default Re: Can I apply for paramedical using Nios on demand exam for only biology?

Nios on demand is can ve given by the students who fail in their 10&12 standard or the students who have failed in 1/2 subjects, you can also give the exam if you want to increase your score
You will not be able to change the subjects once you have selected the subjects and you cannot repeat for another subject.
According to the following rules above you will not be able to take up biology subject and it is a compulsory subject if you want to study paramedical field, so unfortunately you will not be able to get admission in any para medical field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?