6th December 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in getting government job having compartment in 12th?

Hello sir I am totally confused I got compartment in my class 12th that I don't want to give I have 6 subjects and overall my marksheet shows that I am pass and RT in one subject so is there any problem of getting government job like ssc at the time of document verification it does not create any trouble please help me

7th December 2021, 02:10 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Is there any problem in getting government job having compartment in 12th?

Is there any problem in getting government job having compartment in 12th?
No, there is not any problem in getting government job having compartment in 12th you can definitely get government job
8th December 2021, 01:38 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any problem in getting government job having compartment in 12th?

It is difficult to get a job through SSC if you get compartment in 12th class. It is clearly mentioned in the notification of SSC that "Applicants must have cleared 12th class or equivalent exams from the recognized board". I suggest you, clear that subject first and then look for a government job.
8th December 2021, 04:15 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

If you have compartment in one subject not easily but you can get admission in college. According to CBSE guidelines, you are eligible for compartment exam if you have failed in 2 of 5 subjects.
Good luck.
9th December 2021, 07:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

There is no worry if you have compartment in one subject.

Not easily but you can get admission in college.

According to CBSE guidelines, you are eligible for compartment exam if you have failed in 2 of 5 subjects.
10th December 2021, 05:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have been declared as a Pass by your board of education and has been awarded Class 12th Passing certificate from your concerned board of education on even having compartment in one of the six subjects of your Class 12th, you are eligible to apply for any government job like SSC CHSL, SSC GD etc. on the basis of your Class 12th education without worrying about the validity of your Class 12th degree.
12th December 2021, 02:19 AM
GuriraZoe

No, you do not need to do any things and you are eligible for government job as in your marksheet you have passed at least 5 subject which is enough for any government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?