3rd July 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for police constable after 12th? Is Maths compulsory to get enrollment in Police?

Respected Sir/Ma'am, My name is Caleb Gahlaut, I wanted to ask that can I apply for police constable after 12th. In Delhi, and is it compulsory to have Maths subject to get enrollment in police. Thank you so much.

3rd July 2021, 11:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for police constable after 12th? Is Maths compulsory to get enrollment in Police?

°°° Of course, you are eligible to apply for police constable job after passing 12th standard because as per the minimum educational qualification all those candidates who have completed 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply for police constable job.
Applicants should be aged 18 years and above, but should not exceed 22 years.

°°° They should qualify some physical step standards. Individuals need to have a minimum 167 cm height and they also require 81cm chest with a maximum increase of 5 cm. Aspirants should also have clear eyesight without glasses.

°°° The test comprises of objective type questions on general knowledge and current affairs.
Aspirants need to have thorough knowledge in the day today affairs carrying all through the world so as to clear the test. Questions on English language and numerical aptitude should also be included in the test .
So, maths is not a compulsory subject to be studied in 11th and 12th but questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
4th July 2021, 09:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for police constable after 12th? Is Maths compulsory to get enrollment in Police?

No, it is not compulsory to have mathematics as main paper to get recruitment in police.

The required criteria is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Examination is conducted in written and physical test for the selection.
6th July 2021, 04:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Can I apply for police constable after 12th? Is Maths compulsory to get enrollment in Police?

Yes, You can apply for police constable after 12th.

No, Mathematics is not compulsory to get enrollment in Police.

If your age is in between 18 - 25 years and you have minimum hight of 170 cm than you are totally eligible to apply for Delhi police constable position as male candidate.

You must have completed 12th class from recognized university .
6th July 2021, 06:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the minimum qualification required for this police constable post is 12th pattern from a recognised University.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

Selection will be based on entrance examination and physical test.

Minimum height required for males in 170cms and
for females 157cms.

You should be physically and mentally fit within normal eyesight.
9th July 2021, 08:49 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for police constable after 12th. Aspirants who have passed the XII exam can apply for the police constable test. They must have completed the course from a certified Board.

Being a police officer requires basic maybe elementary to middle school level math. Speciality positions like accident reconstruction does require high level math. So, maths is compulsory to get enrollment in police.
11th July 2021, 10:13 PM
Singhskomal

No mathematics subject is not compulsory in 12th standard to apply for police constable.
12th passed in any stream can apply for police constable.
Clear entrance exam like SSC ( staff selection commission) written exam / medical test/ interview/ selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?