26th December 2018, 08:43 PM
Suni gowda

Can I apply for Sub-Inspector on the basis of 2nd PUC (Intermediate)?

I have completed my 2nd PUC i.e., my intermediate from Commerce stream. Is this qualification valid and enough to join as a Sub-Inspector in Karnataka Police?

31st December 2018, 06:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sub-Inspector on the basis of 2nd PUC (Intermediate)?

Sub Inspector is a respectable position in Indian Police system. The minimum academic qualification required for examination of this post is bachelor's degree. You must be a graduate to apply for this post.

After 2nd PUC, what you need to do is to pursue graduation to become eligible for Sub Inspector exam.
31st December 2018, 03:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sub-Inspector on the basis of 2nd PUC (Intermediate)?

You can not apply for post of Sub Inspector on basis of 12th as academic qualification. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for post of SI is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You need to pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for SI examination.
31st December 2018, 04:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector post on the basis of Intermediate course. To be eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector post, you should have passed Degree course in any discipline from a government recognised college/ university. So, being a Intermediate student, you have to pursue degree course to be eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?