28th March 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Tech Mahindra with less than 60% in PUC and more than 60% in BE and SSC?

hi,
I have more than 60% percent in SSC and BE but less than 60 in puc can i apply to Tech mahindra?

29th March 2011, 06:11 PM
rajilakshman

Default Re: Can i apply for Tech Mahindra with less than 60% in PUC and more than 60% in BE and SSC?

in tech mahindra 60% and above through out the academics is must
8th October 2011, 09:30 PM
stratergyindian

Default Re: Can i apply for Tech Mahindra with less than 60% in PUC and more than 60% in BE and SSC?

dude today Dell came to our college and I had 59.33% in puc they let me write the exam and i cleared apti,technical,management rounds ,I am waiting for results of HR round ..it will be declared on monday ..i really hope i get in...but yes companies like Dell allow ..dude forget TCS man they have a policy and we cant help that ..but u can try in as many companies as possible just talk to ur placement coordinator at college..have some faith taht u will make it through ..think positively ..ur perfect ! u just have to realize it
9th October 2011, 01:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
I have more than 60% percent in SSC and BE but less than 60 in puc can i apply to Tech mahindra?

Dear friend,

Tech Mahindra is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria of Tech Mahindra is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process of Tech Mahindra:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

You are not eligible for Tech Mahindra.Because your 12 th marks is not fulfill the eligibilty criteria.

Thanks
20th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam.
im pratap singh bist,recently completed b.e(i.t) with 62%,and my 10th % is 65.8 and 12th % is 59.96,can i apply for the job in tech mahindra.also which are the it companies where i can apply for the job with my 10,12,&b.e percentage.plz help me regarding jobs,it"ll b really helpful for me.thanks.....
25th September 2022, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I don't have 60% in sslc in puc and BE it's above 60% will they tech mahindra reject me i got BGV mail also...
Will tech mahindra see performance and they won't reject us or they won't see any performance they will just reject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?