31st January 2013, 01:36 AM
ranjeetk91

How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year

I m B.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering 6th semester student want to do my summer training in mahindra and mahindra. can u please tell me the procedure to apply there?
plz give me answer.

21st March 2013, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year

i am a student of b.tech 4th sem.mechanical .how can i apply to training in our company.please give me reply to my [email protected]
16th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech 3rd
sem.mechanical .how can i apply to
training in our company.please give
me reply to my
7th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am mallikarjunarao thota studying B.Tech 3rd year in AP IIIT NUZVID.(RGUKT).I know little about Auto Cad, CATIA, ANSYS,HYPERMESH and CNC programming.I want do summer internship in your company(mahindra and mahindra).How can I apply for your company.Please give me information about this to the gmail
gmail is ...... [email protected]
1st April 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech ec 3rd year.i wanna to do training in mahindra.is mahindra suitable for ec branch.plz reply anyone at [email protected]
7th April 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i' m student of b.tech 4th sem.can i apply for training in your company? .. please give me your rply on my gmail account... [email protected]
16th April 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello this is Raja Kumar , from mechanical branch , I want to do industrial training in ur company. Please suggest how to do. I passed 3 year. My email id is" [email protected]"".Thank you.
23rd February 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am student of be 6th sem, i want to do industrial training in your company , please suggest how to apply for training. My email id is [email protected]
6th April 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, i manu k r,student of malnad college of engineering,hassan,karnataka. i am in the 6th semester ,department of mechanical engineering. could you tell me the procedure for applying the summer internship program in your company at [email protected].
11th August 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam I m Usama Ansari I study in abhinave institute B-tech 3rd year appeared (Mech)I want to know how I apply for mahindra summer internship.
My mobile no. is 7666987636.
22nd February 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I m in 6th sem btech in ece branch. How can i apply for summer training at tech mahindra for the coming sem break 2016
plz rply at [email protected]
25th February 2016, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I Want to know how i can apply summer training in mahindra. I am 3rd yr student mechanical engg.

Send me details
[email protected]
4th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a student of ece 3 year I just want it know about summer training details provided by Mahindra &Mahindra. Sir, plz reply me at cgautam0502@ gmail.com
7th October 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of mechanical 3rd year i can say how to apply in mehindra for summer training in automobile sector.
Gmail:[email protected]
Sir please reply..
15th October 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

My name is Jeesan Ahamad and i am student of m.e 3rd year 5th sem so please give me any suggestion to do training of Mahindra and after that i could get best placement after doing and call to me for providing best to best suggestion me and my mob no. is 7379422730 thanks sir
17th May 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

My name is Shubham Katoch I am a student of Chitkara university I want to know the procedure of getting it in chappar chiri plant my gmail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?