6th January 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNPSC having completed education in Kerala?

Sir, I was born in Kerala and completed graduation from here only. I know Tamil to read and write as I have studied Tamil up to 5th class. So, now am I eligible to apply and write Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)?

8th January 2020, 07:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC having completed education in Kerala?

Yes, Kerala candidates are eligible for TNPSC examinations. The candidates should possess and adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of commissions notifications.
He must have passed the S.S.L.C or H. S .C or degree with Tamil as one of the languages or studied high school level in Tamil medium and passed the S.S.L.C public examination in Tamil medium. Those who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, the applicant should pass the second class language test in Tamil with in a period of 2 years. You have to apply online for the TNPSC examination through the TNPSC website.
The TNPSC website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?