15th September 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for two or more degrees at the same time in distance or regular?

Can I apply for two or more degrees at the same time in distance or regular any of them if possible in any way?

29th October 2015, 01:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for two or more degrees at the same time in distance or regular?

Yes. It is possible to apply for two degrees at a time. One degree you can pursue in regular mode and the other degree in distance mode. But I would not suggest this.

The reason being, you have to prepare for all the subjects of both the Degrees at a time. Time Management would be difficult. Some times final exams may clash. So, you have to sacrify one exam in that case.

Not only this, you will go to college regularly for your full time degree and so you will understand the subject easily. But for the degree that you opted in distance, you won't go to college. The subjects are new for you and you will not listen to classes. So, it will be difficult to carry out your preparation on your own.

I do not know the reason why you would like to opt for two degrees at a time. Rather than doing this, set a goal for yourself of what you want to be in the future and choose the respective degree course in your Graduation.

Put your full efforts on the chosen degree in terms of getting good subject knowledge and gaining good communication skills. If there is any Entrance Exam that you need to crack to join Post Graduation as per your goal, prepare for that Entrance Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation. So that you can get good score in the Entrance Exam which will fetch you admission in top college.

Just replace your second degree with the preparation of Entrance Exam. It will be good for your future. Please follow my route map if you are interested.

Otherwise, you can opt for both the degrees at a time as per your wish. There is nothing wrong in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?