7th April 2019, 10:33 AM
Khaawish

Can I apply for UPSC after completion of Company Secretary and B.Com from IGNOU?

I am a qualified Company Secretary and also I have completed my graduation in B.Com from IGNOU under the MOU between ICSI and IGNOU for completion of B.Com in one year duration. Am I eligible for appearing in UPSC exams?

15th April 2019, 09:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC after completion of Company Secretary and B.Com from IGNOU?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. You are asking about your eligibility for Civil Services examination. The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates who have done Company secretary course or CA course etc are eligible to apply for this exam.

The age criteria for general category candidates is 21-32 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates. Important dates for 2019 exam is already over.
15th April 2019, 11:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC after completion of Company Secretary and B.Com from IGNOU?

Educational Qualification:

As per the rules, you must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognized universities. If your degree is considered as a graduation degree then you can certainly apply for civil services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

You should be minimum of 21 years and maximum 32 years old at the time of applying for the examination.

The number of attempts allowed for the civil services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is 6.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?