12th April 2019, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for better future if weak in Mathematics being 9th student?

Dear Sir, I am very poor in Mathematics. I am studying in 9th standard. I don't know what would be my future. I am really worried and I want to know that what should I do for me better future? Kindly help me in this regard.

13th April 2019, 10:50 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do for better future if weak in Mathematics being 9th student?

Taking maths after class 10 is a good option even if you are weak in it, you can choose many career options if you have maths.

If you don't take maths you would have comparatively less but limited number of options for your career ahead.

Just focus on your weak part in maths and you would be able to do it in higher classes.

So do not change your career option just because you are weak in maths, you will have to face problems if you have to reach somewhere and if that somewhere requires maths.
13th April 2019, 11:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for better future if weak in Mathematics being 9th student?

If you are weak in maths then you can complete your 10+2 with stream in which mathematics is not included such as medical stream, commerce stream without mathematics, arts without mathematics.
If you are good at physics, chemistry and Biology than you must go for medical stream and after that you can appear for MBBS entrance test in order to become a doctor.
You can also go for Ayurveda science, veterinary science etc..
14th April 2019, 01:08 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In case, if you weak in Mathematics then you don't need to worry about your future.

Even without Mathematics, you can make your future bright enough. As you are in 9th standard now, so you have to pass Mathematics subject in 9th and 10th standard at least.

After passing 10th standard, you will have to enroll yourself in non-Mathematics stream. It could be PCB, Commerce or Arts stream as per your choice.

In this way, you can complete your 11th and 12th standard. Further, you will have various career options as per your chosen standard in 11th and 12th.
15th April 2019, 11:53 AM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello, It is appreciable to recognize your weakness but you should work on it instead of fearing from it. There are lot of opportunities if you are good in Mathematics. Apart from Mathematics, you can opt Medical with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
After you can appear for NEET exam.
I think this information would be helpful for you.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?