27th October 2019, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC exam on the base of BAMS degree?

I have completed Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and practicing as an Ayurvedic Doctor but I am not interested in this field. So, I wish to work in other fields? Which other fields would be best for me? Am I eligible to write UPSC exams?

30th October 2019, 01:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC exam on the base of BAMS degree?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

No limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages for final selection. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination, and for final selection after qualifying in all the stages.

To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th October 2019, 02:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) exam is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) exam on the bais of BAMS degree.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
30th October 2019, 07:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted every year for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th October 2019, 11:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service Examination is one of the most popular examination conducted by UPSC.

It is conducted in three stages. The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in it. You need to do hard as well as smart preparation to qualify in the examination.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th March 2021, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

While applying for UPSC exams which option can be selected by a BAMS degree holder in the field of education qualification.?
7th May 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for BAMS degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?