13th December 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for UPSC exam so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UPSC Examination's:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC Examinations. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follow.

>> Minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" or Graduation based on the entrance exam that you appear in.

>> If you are willing to apply for IPS, IFS, IAS and other such related examination's then you are required to have the basic educational as a Graduation.

>> On the other side, if you are willing to apply for NDA and SCRA such related examinations then the basic qualification required is 12th Class.

>> Even though you are a Stenographer, you must have qualified any of the above mentioned qualification to be eligible. As you are a Stenographer you might have completed 12th Class. So as far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?