14th August 2011, 02:05 PM
kapson123

Can I apply for UPSC Exam having secured less than 50% in Graduation?

hii

I am bcom graduate from delhi university .but i didnt score 50% in graduation.so can i apply if i clear the upse examination?
rply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UPSC SCRA entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th?
  2. How to apply for MPCS and UPSC? I am a graduation in TYBA
  3. Am i eligible for UPSC exam after my graduation? Minimum percentage required?
  4. What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.A. General 1st year student who has secured 48% in 12th Arts? Qualification required to apply?
  5. Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam?
  7. Can I apply for UPSC exam with 54% in graduation?
  8. Is there any way to become a collector after completion of diplom
  9. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  10. How can I become a CID agent? I am not a graduate
  11. Am I eligible for UPSC exam if I completed degree with some backlogs?
  12. Percentage criteria in Graduation to apply for UPSC exams?
  13. After passing through BSc from maths honors can I apply for UPSC
  14. Can I apply for UPSC Mains exam after doing graduation from mumbai University
  15. Which graduation course to apply for after completion of 12th to give UPSC exam? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation
14th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC Exam having secured less than 50% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapson123 View Post
hii

I am bcom graduate from delhi university .but i didnt score 50% in graduation.so can i apply if i clear the upse examination?
rply
Yes you can apply in UPSC exam if you have 50% marks or below but should be 45% mandatory
14th August 2011, 04:53 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC Exam having secured less than 50% in Graduation?

Quote:
hii
rply

Information Regarding UPSC Examination.

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts many examination like IAS, IPS, IFS......etc in every year. If you are interested in the UPSC examination then you have need the following eligibility criteria which is given below:

Educational Qualification = Graduation in any stream from a recognize University. The final year graduation student are also eligible to apply for the UPSC examination.

Age Limit = The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of appearing of this examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.

NOTE :- There are no limit of percentage required in the qualifying examination. Only pass the qualifying examination is enough to appear in the UPSC examination.

This is the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the UPSC examination. As per your question if you complete graduation degree then you are eligible to apply for the UPSC examination. If you want to know more information regarding UPSC examination then please see the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
14th August 2011, 05:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hii

rply
dear friend,

There are no marks criteria for UPSC exam.

Eligibility criteria for UPSC examination: -

1. Nationality - Indian

2. Age Limit - 21 Years to 30 Years

3. Educational Qualification - A candidate should be graduate in any branch / subject / stream from an regonised institute / university.

For more details visit www.upsc.co.in and final year appearing candidates can also apply.

All the Best
14th August 2011, 08:02 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Only passing percentage is sufficient to appear for any upsc exam.

If you want to appear for IAS/IPS exam,then you should complete graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university and your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

For more details about about upsc exam,then click here
14th August 2011, 08:33 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for UPSC Exam having secured less than 50% in Graduation?

To apply for UPSC exam your age must be between 21 and 30 and your educational qualification required is a graduation.

Even if you have got less than 50% i hope you have cleared all the subjects in your graduation. Thus you are a graduate now and i hope you have crossed
21 yrs of age. So you are eligible for applying for UPSC exam.
14th August 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

respect sir
can u tel me the group 2 qualification and syllbus type of exam
14th August 2011, 10:57 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for UPSC exam-

Graduation in any stream from a recognize University.

The final year graduation student are also eligible to apply for the UPSC examination.

age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of appearing of this examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.

For more information you have to visit website of UPSC-

http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th February 2012, 10:51 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Information Regarding UPSC Examination.The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts many examination like IAS, IPS, IFS......etc in every year. If you are interested in the UPSC examination then you have need the following eligibility criteria which is given below:Educational Qualification = Graduation in any stream from a recognize University. The final year graduation student are also eligible to apply for the UPSC examination.Age Limit = The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of appearing of thisexamination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.
29th September 2012, 05:40 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir!!!!

The minimum educational requirement for appear in this examination is a graduation in any stream, , but from a recognized college.

There in one thing I would like to tell you, in this civil service examinations. there is no any kind minimum percentage requirement for appear in this exam.Only pass the qualifying examination is enough to appear in the UPSC examination.

So you are eligible for this examination.

This civil service examination is conducted by the union public service commission (UPSC) every years, through which one can apply in INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE & POLICE SERVICES (IAS\IPS) .

This civil service examination has three stages to be clear--

1. CSAT (CIVIL SERVICE APTITUDE TEST)
2. MAINS
3. INTERVIEW..

CSAT EXAM PATTERN-

OPTIONAL SUBJECTS IN CSAT--

EXAM pattern of MAINS--

AGE LIMIT-

21-30 years for the general candidates,
21-33 years for the OBC candidates,
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates..

i.e.,,

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS--

Notification of MAINS exams--

For more info--http://www.upsc.gov.in/

thank you!!
~gamble~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?