22nd March 2017, 10:56 AM
Ankitsavita

Can I apply for UPTET after completing Graduation (47%) and NPTT? How can I apply for UPTET exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with 47% marks and I have also completed NPTT. Now I want to apply for UPTET so I want to know can I apply for UPTET after completing Graduation (47%) and NPTT? How can I apply for UPTET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st April 2017, 12:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPTET after completing Graduation (47%) and NPTT? How can I apply for UPTET exam?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for UPTET Examination:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for UPTET Examination with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is,

>> Bachelor's Degree or Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and you must have completed 2 years Diploma in Education course from NCTE to be eligible.

>> As your percentage is less than what is required i.e., 47% marks where in required percentage is 50% marks you are not eligible to apply for UPTET Examination.
25th September 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UPTET after completing Graduation (47%) and NPTT? How can I apply for UPTET exam?

Respected sir, I have completed my graduation with 66% and I have also completed NPTT. now I want to apply for UPTET exam. So can I apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?