30th July 2013, 11:02 PM
kavitha rajamanickam

Can I attend IFS exam? I am a final year BBM student

i am final year student, in BBM(International Business). Can i able to attend the IFS exam

12th April 2014, 11:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I attend IFS exam? I am a final year BBM student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavitha rajamanickam View Post
i am final year student, in BBM(International Business). Can i able to attend the IFS exam
No you're not eligible for IFS Entrance Examination after completing BBM course. Only the candidate who complete Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science Botany,Chemistry,Geology,Mathematics, Physics,Statistics, Zoology etc.. are eligible to apply for IFS entrance examination. Since, you have completed BBM course so you're not eligible for IFS entrance examination. The Applicant Age must be 21 years to 30 years and Upper age Limit relaxation will applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates. Being a BBA student you're eligible to apply for IAS and IPS Officer Entrance examination. You can apply for this entrance examination through Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?