5th October 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Polytechnic entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

after 12 CAN I ATTEND POLYTECHNIC ENTRANCE EXAM AND WHAT IS SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM.AND WHICH FILLED IS BEST.

15th February 2016, 08:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Polytechnic entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Yes, you can attend Polytechnic entrance exam after 12th.

The eligibility criteria for polytechnic entrance exam are as under :-

-The minimum qualification for polytechnic entrance exam is 10th pass from a recognized board.The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks.

- The candidate who have completed 12th can also get admission in polytechnic entrance exam.

- The course duration for 10th passed candidate is 3 years and 2 years for 12th passed candidates.

- The candidates who have passed ITI can also apply for the polytechnic entrance exam and course duration is 2 years for these candidates.

Some of the Diploma Courses offered by Polytechnic are

Diploma in Civil Engineering

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Diploma in EEE

Diploma in ECE

Polytechnic Entrance Entrance Exam is conducted for three subjects Maths, Physics and Chemistry. There will be total 120 questions the entrance exam consists of the multiple type questions.
16th February 2016, 12:34 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Can I attend Polytechnic entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Yes. You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam after completion of your 12th exam.

Qualification For Polytechnic
You must have passed 10th or 12th class from a recognized board.

Polytechnic Entrance Syllabus
- Physics : 30 Marks
- Chemistry : 30 Marks
- Maths : 60 Marks

Best Branches In Polytechnic
- Electrical
- Mechanical
- Computer Science
- IT
- Civil

Polytechnic Exam Dates
- Starting of Registration : January , 2016
- Ends of Registration : February , 2016
- Exam Conducted : May , 2016
- Counselling Starts : June , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?