6th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend second round counselling for changing my college? I selected one engineering college in first round,but it is far away from my native so that I want to change my college

I selected one engineering college in first round,but it is far away from my native Tumkur.This was happened by mistake. Can I attend second round counseling and change my college to Tumkur or a nearby college ? Please answer early.

26th July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend second round counselling for changing my college? I selected one engineering college in first round,but it is far away from my native so that I want to change my college

is ssit a government college or just a private one
16th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend second round counselling for changing my college? I selected one engineering college in first round,but it is far away from my native so that I want to change my college

Is it possible to change college in the selected and locked list of college? Wrongly selected a college which was in 2nd place of my selected list. Can I able to select some other college from my list?
5th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have got good college in 1st counseling and i didn't report anything. In second counseling i got worst,now i want to go to first college
19th August 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Iopt Bcom in 1and2ndround in admission process but now I want to do BA.. Please suggest me the procedure of changing the stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?