28th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an IFS officer after doing Pharmacy?

can i become an ifs officer after doing pharmacy?????

3rd May 2013, 12:38 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become an IFS officer after doing Pharmacy?

INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION

Eligibility:
  • Candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
    Candidates must be 21 to 30 Years of age as on 1st July of the year of examination.
    Age Relaxation:
    Age relaxation on certain categories (such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes etc), which will be clearly mentioned in the notification issued by the UPSC.
  • Educational Qualification:
    A Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent.
  • Candidates appearing at their degree examination (with prescribed subjects) are also eligible to compete. Candidates qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination will be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite examination along with their detailed application form to be filled up at that stage.
  • Application Details:
    Notification along with application forms for the Indian Forest Service Examination (IFS) will appear in all daily national newspapers and the Rozgar Samachar/ Employment News in the month of January / February.
    The examination is held once a year, generally in the month of July.
    A candidate seeking admission must apply to the following address on prescribed application form.
  • Website for details: http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?