14th July 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I become Kerala HSST Teacher being a graduate of Mysore University?

Respected Sir, I have done my Graduation from Mysore University. I want to become a Teacher through Kerala HSST. Please let me know about that can I become HSST Teacher or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

18th July 2018, 06:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Kerala HSST Teacher being a graduate of Mysore University?

Kerala HSST (Higher Secondary School Teacher) exam is an entrance exam conducted once in every year by the state government of Kerala.

The basic eligibility required for applying to the HSST exam is a masters or post graduation level degree in any related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
The age limit should be between 20 - 45 years. There is 5 years age relaxation given for the reservation candidates.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the exam.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of KPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?