30th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Psychotherapist after completing B.Sc (Mathematics) and MBA (HR)?

Hello Sir, I am a housewife from Chennai and I am 33 years old. I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and HR in MBA. Can I become a Psychotherapist after completing B.Sc (Mathematics) and MBA (HR)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How to do MBA after completing BSc in mathematics? Which trade should I choose?
  4. What can I do after passing BSc mathematics with computer science? Is there any way to do MBA after doing BSc Maths? Which course is recommended in MBA?
  5. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  6. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  7. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  8. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  9. Which specialization i should opt in mba after completing bsc in chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in MSc Maths after scoring 65% in BA?
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  14. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is to be done after completing BSc mathematics?
  16. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  17. What does MBA in a subject simply mean? For which subjects am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology
  18. Can I study MBA after completing B.A. Pass if weak in Mathematics?
6th November 2016, 08:42 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a Psychotherapist after completing B.Sc (Mathematics) and MBA (HR)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a housewife from Chennai and I am 33 years old. I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and HR in MBA. Can I become a Psychotherapist after completing B.Sc (Mathematics) and MBA (HR)? Please answer as soon as possible.

To become a Psychotherapist you will have to complete your bachelor degree in Psychotherapist or you have a five year double degree. So, first of all you will have to do the above degree's, then you can apply for this post.

If you have a approved degree in B.sc Psychotherapist, then you can also apply for the psychotherapist course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?