30th June 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I change 2nd year B.Com degree from Maharashtra to different state college?

Can I change 2nd year B.Com degree from Maharashtra to different state college? Is it possible that way? Can you please give me the procedure which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response on this. Please answer me.

8th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change 2nd year B.Com degree from Maharashtra to different state college?

No, it is not possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com degree course from different state college after completion of your B.Com 1st year from Maharashtra. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete three years B.Com course from the same college/ university. In case, if you are not interested to continue your studies in the present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you need to take fresh admission in first year of three years B.Com course in another college where you wish to pursue B.Com course.
9th July 2017, 07:57 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change 2nd year B.Com degree from Maharashtra to different state college?

No, you can not do this. You can change your college after b.com 2 year but that college should be affiliated to the same university in which you are currently studying. If you still want to change your college than you have to take admission in b.com 1st year in another college.You can only change the college but not the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?