16th February 2017, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I change from JNTUK affiliated college in 2nd year of B.Tech? Terms and conditions for changing the college?

Sir, I am studying in B.Tech 1st year in JNTUK affiliated college and I want to change it to any Andhra University affiliated college. Can I change it? What is the terms and conditions for changing the college?

19th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from JNTUK affiliated college in 2nd year of B.Tech? Terms and conditions for changing the college?

No, it is not possible to change from JNTUK affiliated college to Andhra University affiliated college after completion of your first year B.Tech course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course. If you wish to change college then, you need to discontinue from the course, pay the remaining course fee to your college and need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech course.
19th February 2017, 08:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from JNTUK affiliated college in 2nd year of B.Tech? Terms and conditions for changing the college?

Sorry, to inform you that after completion of your B.Tech 1st year, it is not possible to transfer from JNTUK affiliated college to Andhra University affiliated college for pursuing remaining years of B.Tech course. As per the university rules, you have to pursue complete four years of B.Tech course from the same university whether it is JNTUK or Andhra University.

None of the universities does not offer admission in B.Tech second year for candidates who have passed B.Tech first year from another university. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining part of B.Tech course from the same college instead of transferring to another college.
14th August 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying 2nd year in jntuk affiliated college due to some health issues I would like to transfer the college to another jntuk affiliated college. Whether it is possible or not sir? If possible whom to consult and what is the process sir?
30th November 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete my engineering 1st year under jntuk affiliated and I want to change another collage affiliated under jntuk only
20th August 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my b.tech in my 3rd year can i continue my education in degree as continue as 3rd year degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?