22nd August 2020, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in 2nd year which is associated with same university?

I am going to join in VIT, Chennai campus this year. Can I change my campus from Chennai to another campus in second year affiliated to same university? If yes, then how can I change my campus? Will there be any charges?

24th August 2020, 03:01 AM
the_._khan

Post Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year which is associated with same university?

Yes, you can change your college which is associated with the same university. Actually one of my friend did like this and he changed after his third year that is only for the last year. So its possible but there should be some genuine reason or problem of yours else they will not allow you. In my friends case, actually he was having some medical issue and he saw that proof to the college and university and then finally he could able to change his college.
24th August 2020, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year which is associated with same university?

it is possible if both the colleges are under same university.All you need to do is to secure good percentage of marks.your college will lose all those fees that is expected from your studies
26th August 2020, 12:22 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year which is associated with same university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to join in VIT, Chennai campus this year. Can I change my campus from Chennai to another campus in second year affiliated to same university? If yes, then how can I change my campus? Will there be any charges?
Yes ,you can switch to other college ,when the reason is genuine authority will take your request into consideration and allow you to change.

You an change only in first year as subject would be common , in second year you will be having specialization,so it might have issue .

Talk to the management and discuss it,proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?