18th October 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream after completing diploma in Civil engineering?

I am doing diploma in civil, but I want to change switch my stream from civil to CST in B.Tech. Can I do that? Can you please let me know the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  3. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  4. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  6. Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  8. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  9. Is it possible to change from mechanical to civil stream?
  10. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?
  12. Can I change my branch in engineering after completing diploma course?
  13. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  14. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  15. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  17. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  18. Can I change my stream to study B.Tech Computer after completing Diploma Electrical?
19th October 2017, 10:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream after completing diploma in Civil engineering?

No, you are not eligible to change the stream in your B.Tech course.

Candidates can pursue their B.Tech course in the same stream from which they have completed their diploma.

So, through lateral entry you will be only eligible to get admission in Civil stream in 2nd year of B.Tech.
19th October 2017, 02:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I change my stream after completing diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in civil, but I want to change switch my stream from civil to CST in B.Tech. Can I do that? Can you please let me know the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to change your stream to B.Tech CST (Chemical Science and Technology) after completing diploma in civil engineering. After having diploma course you can apply for B.Tech course through lateral entry procedure through which you are directly admitted to second year of bachelor degree course. Here below are details regarding B.Tech CST course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.Tech CST course is 10+2 in science stream or equivalent qualification (That is diploma course) from government recognized board/ Institute.

>> Duration of B.Tect CST degree after diploma is 3 years.

>> After B.Tech CST course you have career scope in areas like Agrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Geochemical, Oil and gas, Health and nutrition, Energy production etc.

List of Most Reputed Institutes Offer B.Tech CST Course:-

1) Indian Institute of Technology, Patna

2) Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?