12th May 2011, 05:08 PM

Is it possible to change B.Com stream to BCA stream after completing 1 year B.Com?

is it possible to change b.comm stream to bca stream, after completing one year of b.comm?

17th June 2011, 05:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change B.Com stream to BCA stream after completing 1 year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
is it possible to change b.comm stream to bca stream, after completing one year of b.comm?
No, You Cant Change Your Course After Completing 1 year.

Chance form B.com To BCA Stream was not possible.

Both these course are different and If you are not interested in B.com Course, then you cant change it, You have to quit the course And then apply for BCA course. But if you quit the B.com course after completing your 1 year, then you have waste your 1 year.

There is no rule was there to change from B.com course to BCA course after completing one year, You will get admission in BCA, but you have to study that course since from 1st Year.

So, You have Only the Option To Quit The Course And Apply for BCA course.

But, I will suggest you, Please don't Do that, Just complete your B.com Course, If you have already completed one Year, then you can also complete your next 2 year course easily. After completing this course, If you are Interested in Computer course, then you can take admission in MCA course. So its better to complete your B.com Course and don't Waste Your Money and Your One Year, Because you cant Change the course, You Only have Only the option either quit the course Or Continue With the course.

I have Guide You, But to take decision is totally depends on you, So please think and then take appropriate decision.
17th June 2011, 05:54 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change B.Com stream to BCA stream after completing 1 year B.Com?

No there is no such provisions to change your stream from B.Com to BCA or vice versa.If you are interested in doing BCA course then you will be required to leave B.Com course ,cancel your admission & then take admission in BCA course.
But this is not a good idea at all as it will lead you towards wasting your entire 1 year period which is not short.
I will suggest you that you should complete your B.Com & later on after completing your graduation you can try for other courses like CA ,MCA , MBA,M.Com ,etc
That will also provide you with good career opportunities.
So please dont leave B.Com in between & dont try for BCA.
Instead be satisfied do what you are doing properly & whole heartedly.
This will help you in achieving success & according to me that is the ultimate goal in any individuals life.
17th June 2011, 05:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
No, this is not possible to change one branch to another branch.
you already complete 1 year also if you quit now then you start read from the first
but not from middle....
my point of view you go for B.COM then you go for MBA then you have a good future.............
17th June 2011, 06:00 PM
sourindra

No, you cant change your stream after 1 year.
17th June 2011, 06:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
No, this is not possible to change one branch to another branch.
you already complete 1 year also if you quit now then you start read from the first
but not from middle....
my point of view you go for B.COM then you go for MBA then you have a good future.............
17th June 2011, 07:15 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Is it possible to change B.Com stream to BCA stream after completing 1 year B.Com?

Quote:
Dear
No it is not possible to change your stream after completing 1 year of bcom.
But why did you change your stream?
Bcom is a very fine course for the students because it is good for the fine job and for the further studies...
All the best......
Thankyou.....
17th June 2011, 07:48 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: Is it possible to change B.Com stream to BCA stream after completing 1 year B.Com?

Dear Friend,

I suggest you that your choice at that level is not valid.

Because you select your interested field after completed 12th.

But you completed B.Com 1st year and then go for BCA then that is no meaning.And also wastage of your career time.

So please don't do that..

Ok...
17th June 2011, 08:31 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
friend,

NO, it is not possible to do so.....

as u hav completed one year in the B.com stream, it will be good if u do so to continue the same course.

more over b.com is a good course with a lot of valid options for higher studies..

u may:

!. opt to do CA along with the B.com course.

@. opt for an MBA after ur b.com and take up a corporate career.

regards..
18th June 2011, 05:42 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Is it possible to change B.Com stream to BCA stream after completing 1 year B.Com?

no, you don"t have a chance.

Both these course are different and If you are not interested in B.com Course, then you cant change it, You have to quit the course And then apply for BCA course. But if you quit the B.com course after completing your 1 year, then you have waste your 1 year.

There is no rule was there to change from B.com course to BCA course after completing one year, You will get admission in BCA, but you have to study that course since from 1st Year.
21st June 2011, 11:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no option for changing to BCA after completing a year in B.Com. B.Com is entirely different from BCA. B.Com is a commerce course and BCA is a computer course. If you want to change, you can quit from B.Com course and then join in first year BCA. By doing this, you might be wasting your one year graduation in B.Com.
21st September 2019, 04:17 PM
Alfizakhan

Can i change my course from bcom to bbi in third year
8th March 2020, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to change admission bca to bcom.After 1st year
11th December 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer the admission of First year Bcom to First year BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?