21st May 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose the exam centre in a different state other than from where I appeared in?

Sir i want to improve my result. So for that can i give my exam center in different state from the other one i appeared in?

30th July 2016, 05:56 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I choose the exam centre in a different state other than from where I appeared in?

You have not provided the completed information. So we are assuming that you want to improve your board result(10th or 12th) and asking for the same.

See, for the 10th and 12th class you are enrolled with the educational board with which your educational institution is affiliated. So, once enrollment is done then the board provides you the location of the center arbitrarily so that exam can be conducted with no partiality.
So, it is very difficult that if you separately request the board for the allotment of a particular center and they will provide it. But yes, you can definitely file an application if there is some very serious emergency then they can consider your request. But, note that i have used the word "consider". There is very less probability that they will provide the center of your choice.

For this, you can change your school i.e. which is affiliated with some other state board, then automatically your board will be changed and then your location of the center will also be changed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?