29th May 2016, 02:08 PM
kritidipa panda mahapatra

Am I eligible for any scholarship till now with 73% marks in higher secondary exam?

Am I eligible for any scholarship till now with 73% marks in higher secondary exam? Can you please inform me about the procedure which we need to follow for getting those scholarship. Hope that I will get the answer soon for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for scholarship if I have scored 85.83% marks in higher secondary exam?
  2. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  3. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  4. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  5. Can I get scholarship from any organization after getting 84% in higher secondary exam?
  6. Scholarship after acquiring good marks in Higher Secondary exam of Kerala?
  7. How can I get my Post Matric Scholarship if applied in 12th standard being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  9. Scholarship for a student who has achieved 1st rank in Higher Secondary?
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 87% in Higher secondary exam?
  11. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  12. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  14. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  15. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in I.F.B.I after scoring 51% marks in higher secondary, 49% in Matriculation and 56.70% in Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for NET after passing M.Com with 72% in B.Com and 56% in high secondary with 44% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear in NDA exam with 52.15% in Higher Secondary and 66% in Madhyamik of West Bengal Board? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2016, 06:03 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship till now with 73% marks in higher secondary exam?

The best scholarship that you can apply for is the KVPY scholarship given by the government of India.

First of all, you should know the eligibility criteria of this:-
This Fellowships is given to

1) Indian Nationals only to Study in India
2) For undergraduate course in B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Bio medical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science.

One can apply for it when one is in the 11th standard or when one is in the 1st year of your graduation.So, as you can see, now you will be joining college in the 1st year so you are very well eligible for the scholarship. You can apply for the same through the official website of the scholarship.

www.kvpy.org.in/main/applications.htm

Last year the last date was around 28th August. So, this year also be alert for the last date around the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?