14th September 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my BA from IGNOU after completion of 3 years with 2 exams more to write?

Can I complete my BA from IGNOU after completion of 3 years with 2 exams more to write? I just left in 3rd year without completing the 2 subjects exam, so can I do it now from IGNOU? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete IGNOU M.Com exams while doing course in USA New Jersey?
  2. How can I write the B.Com final year exam of Calicut University?
  3. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. What is the age limit and which is the entrance to join in LLB course in IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  6. What is the qualification needed to write IAS, IPS and KAS exams?
  7. Courses after Diploma in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams after completing B.A. from IGNOU?
  9. How can I become IAS officer being in Physiotherapy stream
  10. Eligibility to appear in KPSC exams for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bangalore University and M.Com from IGNOU, New Delhi?
  11. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to complete my B.Com graduation even after 40 years of age?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?
  14. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age
  15. List of exams to write for getting admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?
  17. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Is my brother eligible to complete his backlogs in Diploma Polytechnic after a break of 3 years? -- [New]
25th October 2017, 10:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my BA from IGNOU after completion of 3 years with 2 exams more to write?

Yes, you can complete B.A course from IGNOU after completion of three years with 2 exams to write. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.A course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. So, if the maximum duration of six years from the date you have taken admission in B.A course is not completed then, you can write those two examinations and complete the B.A course from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?